A lightweight inﬂatable stretcher used to transport causalities in any rescue scenario. The board can be packed down into a small backpack to make it easier for transportation.
The stretcher has been designed so that it is easy carry whilst in use, with three sturdy lifting handles located on either side of the product. The recovery board also has a multi-point quick release restraint harness for securing casualties during transport.
Ideal for casualty recovery in tight or diﬃcult to reach areas its compact size means the stretcher can be easily stowed in a vehicle, boat, helicopter or aircraft.
The stretcher is inﬂated and deﬂated by a single valve using a BA cylinder or pump making it both quick and easy to deploy. The stretcher will comfortably accommodate adults up to 198cm (6’6”) tall and 150kg (23.5st) in weight.
The inﬂatable stretcher is available manufactured in either durable neoprene or lighter-weight TPU materials.
• Lightweight and easily portable
• Easy to deploy
• Ideal for casualty recovery in tight or diﬃcult to reach areas
• Individuals are secured with a quick release restraint harness
• The recovery board will comfortably accommodate adults up to 198cm (6’6”) tall and 150kg (23.5st) in weight.
• Minimal training, servicing and maintenance costs
• Transport of Casualties
• Flood Rescue
• Mountain Rescue
• Casualty Recovery
Community Design number: 001409809-0003
|Neoprene Stretcher||TPU Stretcher|
|No. of Persons||1||1|
|Air Requirements (ltr)||100||100|
|Pack Size (cm)||35x35x18||35x35x18|
|Working Pressure (bar)||0.5||0.5|
|Recommended Regulator||8 bar||8 bar|