The API Stretcher is a revolutionary rescue stretcher designed to provide safe handling of a casualty in an emergency rescue situation.
Despite its robust construction, the API Stretcher is lightweight and easy for one person to carry, it is ideal for casualty recovery in tight or difficult to reach situations. When deflated, the API Stretcher is compact and easily stowed on a vehicle, boat, helicopter or aircraft.
The API Stretcher can be inflated using an air cylinder, bellows or a compressor and takes only minutes to deploy.
Once a casualty is in place on the stretcher it can be easily carried, dragged or tobogganed over various terrains, including snow, sand, marsh and mudflats. It can also be lifted by helicopter, hauled in the horizontal or vertical plane.
The API can be supplied with an optional cover to provide all round protection from exposure. The cover has an inbuilt face visor and a two-way zip to provide quick access to the casualty.
• Ideal for casualty recovery in tight or of difficult to reach places
• Easily stowed on a vehicle, boat, helicopter or aircraft
• Can be carried, dragged or tabogganed over various terrains, including snow, sand, marsh and mudflats
• Can be lifted by a helicopter, hauled in the horizontal or vertical plane
• Supplied with an optional cover to provide all round protection from exposure
• Minimal training, servicing and maintenance costs
• Mountain & alpine rescue
• Mud rescue
• Casualty recovery
• Shallow water rescue
Optional Lifting Sling is Certified to: EN354:2010(E) & Connectors: EN362:20014
Community Design number: 001409809-0001 & 0002
|No. of Persons||1|
|Air Requirements (ltr)||370|
|Pack Size (cm)||70x45x30|
|Recommended Regulator||8 bar|